4607 - 13483 103 Ave, Surrey
an icon arises
- The tallest building in Surrey (52 storeys, 538 feet) with unobstructed views of Metro Vancouver and beyond
- The only residential tower on Surrey Civic Plaza, next to City Hall, YMCA child care, and City Centre Library
- Home to KPU’s new professional development campus
- Home to the Civic Hotel — Surrey’s only world-class Autograph Collection® hotel and part of Marriott International’s global portfolio.
spacious and stylish living
- Open floor plans for flexible furniture placement
- Hardwood flooring in living space, carpet in bedroom
- Light and dark wood themes for flooring and cabinetry
- Millwork wardrobes with built-in lights and organizers
- Window glazing and energy-efficient solar shades for comfort and privacy
- Wall outlets with built-in USB ports for devices
- Large balconies to enhance the highrise living experience.
design & construction
- Architecture and interior design by ZGF Cotter Architects
- Built by ITC Construction Group, an early leader in sustainable highrise construction
- Innovative sustainable design, in-slab radiant heating and displacement ventilation systems
- Sophisticated climate control system, keeping the right temperature all year round
- Concrete shear wall construction with more interior space per suite than conventional towers
- Use of leading-edge technology to the highest standard of building design for tall structures.
- Century Group is a family-owned, BC-based real estate development and property management company in business for more than 55 years and a leader in sustainable, community-oriented projects.
Listed By: JACKY TANG